I pick my friends like a pick my fruit.

Hello Dears. I'm posting this while I'm sitting in my room, warm and cosy. I'm hearing the rain and wind around the house and I'm glad to be inside. The title is a quote from the song appletree from Erykah Baduh. She is one of the most inspirational women I know. I really suggest everyone to look at her lyrics and try to understand what message she wants to bring. 
I believe that the friends that you have in your life, really tells something about the person you are. I believe that you shouldn't have negative people in your life. The people who you surround yourself with have an enormousness impact on your thoughts, behaviour and even personality. You should be with positive, inspiring and motivating people constantly. You should never call someone your 'friend' if they don't give you freedom in expressing yourself. A lot of people give unasked unmotivated judging opinions that unconsciously lock you in a box and keep you from living up to your full potential.  Even though these people can surely be fun to hang out with, you should choose your friends carefully. You should pick your friend like you pick your fruit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten