Bluebird story




Hello guys on this Sunday night. I always find it difficult to write a story with my posts. I want to make this Blog more personal so I'm going to try to write some more. My weekend was really busy but had so much fun. I celebrated Queensnight ( a national holiday, in celebration to the Queen ) with my love, my best friend and her boyfriend on an amazing boat in Amsterdam. Saturday was all about getting some rest and relax. Luckily today we had some time to shoot a new look. The wind made this difficult because my skirt was moving everywhere in stead of staying at the place it should be. But Tyson, my lovely boyfriend and photographer always makes it work, no matter of the circumstances we deal with. Glad to have this partner to make some great pictures happen! With love, herphoenix

3 opmerkingen:

  1. your skirt is gorgeous!! great pics

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that skirt is absolutely stunning! now following you lady

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I LOVE this outfit! The skirt, the top, the shoes.. jewlery, everything! You really pulled this outfit together nicely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen